Professional. Passionate. Personal.
As an Associate in the Saskatoon office, Sarah maintains a general practice with a focus on litigation. While in law school Sarah received numerous awards, such as the Ted and Helen Hughes Prize for Excellence, Indigenous Children/Youth and the Law, CHJ (Claude) Burrows, QB Prize and the Gerda R. Bloemraad Award, Probono Students Canada Volunteer Award and The Marj Benson Leadership Scholarship. Upon completion of her Juris Doctor, Sarah clerked at the Court of Queen’s Bench.
Sarah Loewen (Associate)
- Juris Doctor (with Distinction) in 2018, University of Saskatchewan, Saskatoon
- Masters of Education in 2013, University of Saskatchewan, Saskatoon
- Bachelors of Education in 2008, University of Toronto
- Bachelors of Arts in 2003, University of Saskatchewan, Saskatoon
- The Law Society of Saskatchewan
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Member, Saskatoon Bar Association
- Member, Saskatchewan Trial Lawyers Association
- Chair, Saskatoon Friends of Students and Kids Board
- Past Member, Pro Bono Students Canada
- National Champion Team, Sopinka Cup Criminal Law Moot Court (2017)
- Co-Founder, Law Student Parent Scholarship, University of Saskatchewan, Saskatoon, 2018