Professional. Passionate. Personal.
Stephen M. Pillipow (Associate)
All aspects relating to Aboriginal law, including First Nation matters, land claims, creating trust agreements, economic development structures and reserve creation. Extensive experience in aboriginal land claims.
Areas of Law
- Aboriginal Law
- Bachelor of Laws in 1987, University of Saskatchewan, Saskatoon
- Bachelor of Commerce in 1986, University of Saskatchewan, Saskatoon
- Admitted to the British Columbia Bar in 1988
- Admitted to the Saskatchewan Bar in 1989
- The Law Society of Saskatchewan
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Past Chair, Aboriginal Section (Saskatchewan Branch of the Canadian Bar Association)